RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
How can I return my item?
Returns by post
We don’t offer an exchange service by post, but you can return any online purchases to us for a refund at the below address. or in store. Please note, we're experiencing some delays in processing these returns and are working hard to get through them.
Superkidz Web Returns, DC Goods In, 12 High Street, Emsworth, Hampshire PO10 7AW UK
The parcel should contain the items you want to return, in their original condition, as well as your original delivery note with the returns section fully completed. Unfortunately we don’t offer free postal returns – you’ll have to pay for the postage unless you’re returning faulty or damaged items.
Once we've received your parcel back at our warehouse, please allow 14 days for your refund to arrive. We'll get in touch when your refund has been processed.
We will also refund your delivery charge if you’re an EU customer cancelling under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 – please see below for more details.
The parcel should contain:
- The item(s) you purchased that you wish to return in their original condition.
- Your original delivery note with the returns section fully completed, clearly stating which item(s) you are returning and the reasons why you are returning the goods.
Please ensure your items are securely packaged, and dispose of any broken glass before returning to us. Don’t forget to obtain proof of posting, and please allow at least two days for your goods to reach us. We can’t accept responsibility for items that are lost or damaged in the post.
A refund will be issued in the method the payment was made. This is in line with your consumer right of return and refund.
If payment was made using a gift card, refund card or e-gift card then the refund will go back on to the original card – so keep it safe.
If you need advice on returning by post, our customer services team will be happy to help. Responses are taking a bit longer than usual, so please visit our Help page before getting in touch. You can email us at email@example.com or call 02393 872557 for any urgent questions.
Does my item qualify for a refund?
To qualify for our refunds policy, all items must be in a re-saleable condition i.e. undamaged, in their original and undamaged packaging, unworn and complete with all tags and labels attached.
We reserve the right to refuse to refund items that are returned that are not in re-saleable condition. Goods that are not in a re-saleable condition may be returned to you at your expense.
Goods must be returned with your original receipt. Without a receipt we will exchange or refund in refund cards/vouchers at the last known selling price.
If you return a single item bought as part of a multi-buy discount offer (for example, 2 for £20) you will be refunded the full price of the item, minus any discount given in the offer. If you return all items purchased with the multi-buy offer, then you’ll refunded with the full multi-buy value.
Our refunds policy is in addition to your statutory rights.
Exceptions to Refund Policy
There are exceptions to our refunds policy for certain items. This is not an exhaustive list, and these conditions do not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
For reasons of health, hygiene safety and copyright, we are unable to exchange or refund the following products once worn or once the packaging has been opened or damaged, unless the items are of unsatisfactory quality or unfit for purpose:
- Pierced earrings
- Hair accessories
- Duvet covers
- Underwear and shapewear (in the interest of hygiene please do not remove briefs when trying on garments)
- Control wear
- Swimwear (unless the hygiene strips and tags are still in place)
Gift vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. This does not affect your statutory rights
Your Consumer Right of Return and Refund
If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (“Regulations”) during the period set out below. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep goods, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the contract is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
However, for reasons of health, hygiene, safety and copyright this cancellation right does not apply in the case of:
- pierced earrings, cosmetics, fragrances, hats, hair accessories, quilts, duvets, pillows, DVDs (in original packaging with any security seals still intact), confectionery, underwear (unless the hygiene strips and tags are still in place), control wear, hosiery and swimwear (unless the hygiene strips and tags are still in place); and
- sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, once these Products are unsealed after you receive them; and
- any goods which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
Your legal right to cancel a contract starts from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation (the date on which we e-mail you to confirm our acceptance of your order), which is when the contract between us is formed. Your deadline for cancelling the contract then depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered, as set out in the table below:
|Your Contract||End of the cancellation period|
|Your contract is for a single product (which is not delivered in instalments on separate days).||The end date is the end of 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods. Example: if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1 January and you receive the goods on 10 January you may cancel at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 24 January.|
|Your contract is for either of the following: one product which is delivered in instalments on separate days. Multiple products which are delivered on separate days.||The end date is 14 days after the day on which you receive the last instalment of the goods or the last of the separate goods ordered. Example: if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1 January and you receive the first instalment of your goods or the first of your separate goods on 10 January and the last instalment or last separate goods on 15 January you may cancel in respect of all instalments and any or all of the separate goods at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 29 January.|
|Your contract is for the regular delivery of a product over a set period.||The end date is 14 days after the day on which you receive the first delivery of the goods. Example: if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1 January in respect of goods to be delivered at regular intervals over a year and you receive the first delivery of your Product on 10 January, you may cancel at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 24 January. 24 January is the last day of the cancellation period in respect of all goods to arrive during the year.|
To cancel a contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel by emailing Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us by telephone on 02393 872557, or by post at Superkidz Customer Services, The Barn, Barnwood, Trampers Lane, North Boarhunt, Fareham, Hampshire, PO17 6DG.
If you are emailing us or writing to us, please include details of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by email or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the email or post the letter to us. For example, you will have given us notice in time as long as you get your letter into the last post on the last day of the cancellation period or email us before midnight on that day.
If you cancel your contract we will:
- Refund you the price you paid for the goods. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. See our Returns page for information about what handling is acceptable.
- Refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer (provided that this is a common and generally acceptable method). For example, if we offer delivery of goods within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the goods delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- Make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated below:
-If you have received the goods and we have not offered to collect it from you: 14 working days after the day on which we receive the goods back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the goods back to us.
For information about how to return goods to us, see provisions set out below;
-If you have not received the goods or you have received it and we have offered to collect it from you: 14 working days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the contract.
-If you have returned the goods to us under this consumer right of return and refund pursuant to the Regulations because they are faulty or misdescribed, we will refund the price of the goods in full, together with any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay, but in the event of a partial refund we reserve the right to issue a cheque to you. If the card you used to pay with expires before the refund is made please call us to give us your new card details. If you paid with a gift card, refund card or e-gift card we will refund you back on to the original card – so keep it safe.
-If goods have been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your contract:
1. You must return it to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the contract. Please note that we do not offer an exchange service by post. Please see our Returns page headed Returns by Post for our returns address and how to arrange a return;
2. Unless the goods are faulty or not as described (in this case, see above), you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. If the goods cannot be returned by post, we estimate that if you use the carrier which delivered the goods to you, these costs should not exceed the sums we charged you for delivery. If we have offered to collect the Product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection from our usual carrier.
Because you are a consumer, we are under a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with this contract. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to the goods that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by your right of return and refund in this consumer right of return and refund policy pursuant to the Regulations or anything else in these Terms. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.